Sunday 16 October 2011

Today I am going to talk about people that bugs me with lots of things, it can be people that don't realise that they bug me with those things or that. But now I am going to talk about things that people should know, that they shouldn't talk to me about. I would be fucking happy if people get that too.

Let me talk about the first thing that actually bugs me the most that is that people really are trying to tell me that my RELATIONSHIP will sink as a ship. Okay my friends think they know me so fucking good, that they are telling me that my relationship will not hold, just because he is younger than me, that he isn't rich and that I am a gold digger and that I need someone that is rich, then they say that he can't make me happy in bed, and that he makes me sad. So now to the point have they seen me with him, No they haven't seen me, because those that has seen me with Michael says that I shine like a sun, because I am so happy. To the other thing, that my partner has to be rich, I couldn't give a shite if he was rich or poor, to be honest I am more happy now than I have ever been, and that is when I think about my ex he was kinda rich but I wasn't happy with him, all I ever thought about was that I had to look hot and sexy and that failed a lot. Just look money makes you unhappy in some other way. Really I don't care if my partner is rich or poor, so my friends that thinks I am a gold digger FUCK OFF! Now to the other thing, how he is in bed you don't know that as you haven't had him, but I do know if he makes me happy or unhappy in bed. Honestly do I have to tell you everything how he is in bed, how he moves? No I don't have to tell you that, so please stop telling me that my relationship will die because of this silly things!

The other thing that really bugs me is that people moans that I am not married and have kids, honest some people have been married and got divorced and are married again, for fucks sake you don't even know what love is about! So what the hell would I listen to you, if you are bright, you should really think about yourself. Having kids is one other thing that people bug me about, but honest, let me get kids when I am ready for that responsibility, It is not just to make love, and get pregnant you actually have to take care of another person, until that is 18 oh yeah I do want kids some time but not now, as I am not ready for it. Not today at least. Some people have 5-8 kids and they are 27 years old what have they actually done the last 9 years? You can always guess, nothing fun I guess.

Why the hell do people think I am lying about my heart? I mean I know that I have operate my own heart, oh wait you don't even see if you are ill or anything because EVERYTHING is about YOU. oh I don't feel good, I am not happy, I don't have a boyfriend, I am so FAT, blah blah I mean why don't you take a step and make you feel good, and trying to be happy why do you always have to be so damn NEGATIVE ARGH! Leave me fucking alone, I am happy I don't need to hear you babling about things that doesn't mean anything to me, all you want is to take my boyfriend, my life and because of that you are making yourself like a victim. I can see right through you! ARGH so fucking annoyed at people they should really not stick their nose in my life they don't even know anything! oh why do you have a scarf between your boobs? oh why do you think I have it because I want to! pffft people are so stupid sometimes

Why the hell do people always think that I want to try everything in bed way? why do they think I would cheat on my boyfriend? why do they think I am a gold digger? and mostly why the hell do they think I am a cold bitch?

Let me say this no wonder I become the cold bitch as you say I become, as you always trying to control me doesn't matter who you are always trying to control me, by saying that I should dump my boyfriend, change friends, not be with my family! Always fucking trying to change me, I am sick of it! If you can't take that I am who I am than fuck off my life and let me be who I am.

Then the other that bugs me about kids and wedding, you should think about what you self have done, are you really happy to have a kid with a loser, or do you feel happy to have 5-8 kids, are you happy that you have been cheating on your ex husband so you could get your divorce? UH you are not title to tell me what love is about as you don't fucking know what love is about!

Then to the other things, just stop to control me and let me do my own FUCKING mistakes!

THANK YOU !

-Johanna

No comments: