Wednesday 4 January 2012

Christmas, New years eve :D

So I am going to write a blog about my Christmas holidays, and New Years Eve and probably more things, I haven’t made my mind up.

So let me start with Christmas eve than, I woke up to my niece telling me that Santa had been in our house, yeah we do celebrate Christmas on the 24th of December in the Scandinavian countries.  Well the thing was that I was so damn happy as I was with my boyfriend Michael we spend Christmas together this year. Well than we went to eat breakfast as we had a nice breakfast my mum had made us that, well then when we went back to the room where we slept Michael asked me to close my eyes, and sit down in the bed.
Trust me it was really strange to be asked to do that, while I heard him do things but as I had my eyes close was really hard to be sitting with close eyes, but then he asked me to open them up and he showed me the nicest ring ever, and asked me “Johanna do you want to get married to me” trust me it was really sweet, and I said Yes, and he kissed me on the mouth and smiled, really was the best day of my life.
Well Christmas was really nice, I got so many sweet things as gifts but honestly nothing beats the nicest ring ever, it is in gold, with a rubin stone, and diamonds around the rubin stone, I really am smiling when I am thinking about Michael and how happy he has made me.

Well New Years Eve started really good, I went to the store with Michael to get the ingredients for a pizza that we were going to do. Just let me  tell everyone that was the best pizza I have ever done, was with cheese, ham, pepper, mince, and tomato sauces, onion and maybe one more ingredient but I am not sure, well it was really good, and was so damn nice to eat. Well what more did we do we watched some cartons and telly, ice hockey was really nice could not have been better, but when it turned midnight, I got the best kiss from my fiancée it was really so nice.

I hope that I can start to get to write a blog this year; anyway I will try to update it from time to time.

-          Jo 

No comments: