Saturday 7 January 2012

Been thinking

So I have been thinking what I can write in my blog and there is loads of things, I can write about how I want a friend to be, how I feel at the moment, my opinions, and everything, but honestly how many would understand if I speak about them, and how they are as a person without naming them probably just a few ones.

So the things a my blog will be about today is probably about those false friends that you probably have in your friends, but they would never admit that they are those people.

Anyway why would some people say they like you as a mate, even say love you and as soon as you aren't there they start to trash talk you to everyone? I mean if you are a real mate wouldn't you be honest and tell me that you don't like me, but you want to be my mate because you want to use me for some people that I know that you want to have in your life? What I have learned about mates they never or pretty much never stand for what they say, I mean I can ask everyone that reads my blog, have you been trash talking me, or talked bad about me? And everyone would say no I haven't I love you to much for that.

But you do have some friends that would tell you the truth always, no mater what, even if you have an ugly shirt, trousers or even if you are talking to much about other people, things like that. Those people is the true mates, not them that never really tends to tell you the truth when you ask them things.

I mean I heard one person trash talk me funnily to my sister, as I was standing to close and when I said stop talking about me to my sister and say it to me, that person denied that she had been talking about me, and honestly it was more people that had heard this and said stand for what you said, and Johanna did hear what you said, but in the end I was the person that got all the blame from this persons mother. Funny thing was that she said something like this: Johanna have you lost your ears, I will talk to you mother about you how mean you are and talking trash about my daughter. All I answer was with a fuck you, and tell my mother everything do you think she will believe you when I will tell her to call everyone that heard what your daughter said about me, the mum dropped her speech when I said that, so proud of myself.

All you should be in a friendship is honest, otherwise you don't have a real friendship, and if you think your mate is on the wrong road you should tell him/her that but in the end it is the mate that decides what she/him will do and you have to support him no matter what.

- Jo

No comments: