Sunday 4 December 2011

Love, questions, shops...

Where can you go when you actually wonder about things, that are so embarrassing to ask your friends and family, I really don’t know, but I know I wonder about some stuff and how the hell can I get the answer to those questions.

I had a friend here today, and that mate has tried quit lot when it comes to sex and all that, so her you can ask anything and she answer everything so good. That is really good; she would never ever judge you in anyway. So If I have to ask anything about sex I would ask her.

The thing people always come to me for advice is kids, I really don’t get why they come to me as I don’t have kids myself. Oh well everyone knows that you need to have sex to get kids, easy to know that, oh one of my friends asked me why a guy comes inside you. Well that was really fun to explain for her.

The other things they ask me for advice is sex toys, why do you have foreplay, anything like that. All you can do is to answer them so good you can and tell them that you are there for them.

I have bought some sex toys (dildo) and honestly it is not that embarrassing to buy that, as it has been to buy handcuffs, as the person that worked at that shop asked me oh are you in to bondage, it ended up that I gave the money for the cuffs and ran out from the store. It is not that embarrassing to go to the sex shops it is actually fun, as you see so many things.

But now to the things, I can’t ask my mates about things, I had a friend here today, and I asked her how she feels for her boyfriend, and she explained it but when I told her how I feel for my boyfriend she said, Johanna you have found that one, don’t let him go away. I know that he is the one, but why haven’t my friends met the right one, so I can talk to them how I feel for once. All those things I actually feel. Like I am shy but in a good way, I get all warm inside when he looks at me, I feel complete. Darn, I really need friends that have the same feelings for their boyfriends as I have for mine. More or less so I can talk to them how I feel, the thing is that I am so happy I have waited for this moment in my life, all I can say about love is that it is really beautiful when it comes to you. Don’t be afraid for anything because you will feel a new feeling every single day.

I will end this blog with one thing that actually is true when it comes to love that Albert Einstein has said and yeah he is one of my big idols.
-Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

Xoxo Jo  

No comments: