Saturday 3 December 2011

Boyfriends, girlfriends, and some own point of views

Today I will write about relationships and how girls sees in cheating, how long they have had a relationship and things like that, I will not name any names, but people will know who they are as I have asked them privately.

Well to make you all know I have been asking 20 girls and 5 boys as they are not that important, as we girls are.

So the girls have had 1-12 boyfriends in their life and they are all from 18-30 years old. 

The thing is that the ones that have had more than one relationship answered how long their longest and shortest had been.
The shortest has been from 1 week to 6 months for some, and one even told me that the shortest one was probably as they never knew each other before they got together as she did with her longest.

Than the longest for the most have been over one year to three years, and here they have talked about the true first love and they miss him in some ways, but they are happy that they have broken up with him. Some of the girl have lost their virginity to them, and they where their first boyfriend ever and they

The thing is that some girls pointed out that the first love is the one you never will forget and there are different kinds of relationships.

Oh the other thing I asked them about was what they thought about cheating when the lad cheats on them.  Everyone here has been answering really different but most people think the guy cheats when he.
-      Kisses another girl
-      Flirts open with another girl
-      Talk to another girl in text messages, and mail, facebook inbox
-      Of course sex too.

Well now to the boys, well I have to say that I only asked five so this might not be so close to the truth.

Okay so they have had 1-22 girlfriends.

So that two here have only had one girlfriend, and they are still in that relationship and they have been together for 2 years with the girl well close to two years both.

The third have had 5 girlfriends everyone had been 1-3 months and he has always dumped them as he gets bored of them when they want to move in together with him.

Than to the last one he has had 22 girlfriends the longest one was for 5 years and the shortest one was for 4 months, and he has been cheating on every relationship he ever have been in, He have had sex with others always. He said girls are just to cook and to take care of the kids.


Well the boys really have the same opinion what cheating is.
-      When the girl kisses another boy
-      When they start to hang out more with a another boy
-      Flirty talks with other dudes, on inbox, text messengers and things like that
-      Sex with another person of course.
-       
So what can I see is the difference with boys and girls, in the relationship thing, it is that a girl actually really care for their first love way more than a guy do they always name him as the true love and there is no one that can be as good as he was.  Some guys are just bragging how many they have had sex with and all that, but the lads that was in a relationship was much serious than the girl that was in a relationship. As they are talking differently about their loves, some of the girls said they wish they can find another one that is better than that lad they are with today. But the lads never said anything like that. 

But with the cheating boys and girls thinks the same, many girls said that a kiss isn’t that much as cheating but flirting is, I really don’t see where they are looking. Because if my lad kiss another girl, that is cheating at least in my pretty eyes.

 The thing that with messages if I saw that my boyfriend write love things to another girl I would slap him blue and white and leave him, if he do something like that it means that he really don’t love me, and I am not enough for him, I know that some girls agreed with me on this part. They would be so mad at him, but then we have them that wouldn’t care as it is good for the relationship as they said.

Well I don’t know but the more I think about it the more we think the same girls and boys, well when it comes to love and cheating at least.

Well here are my answers: I have had one true boyfriend, I am still with him.
So my longest have been 2 years à still going strong
I think the guy cheats when he starts to look after another woman to flirt with, to talk with more than you even if it is a silly text messages that says I want you now xx or things like that, and a kiss, even sex is cheating. Well I would say that cheating is when he don’t respect your feelings, as you love him, and if he feels like he want to have someone else than he should leave you and let me find a better guy because I deserve it. 

-Jo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you say you have only have had one boyfriend but as I remember it you weren't together in july 2010 so you are lying..

Than your boyfriend has been cheating on you if you say that flirting via for an example inbox on facebook, you know for a fact that he has done that!!

So why are you together with a cheating idiot Johamna?

-Linus

Johanna said...

To be fair my name is Johanna not Johamna..