Tuesday 6 December 2011

christmas and New years eve :)

Today I will speak about Christmas and New Year’s Eve, for the first time ever I will spend it with my loved one Michael, really time is flying by when you start to think. Well this will be extra special for me as I will spend it with him, I know I will cook, and do things like that, but to be able to give him a kiss on Christmas Eve is just so good and nice. I feel so special this year, I wish I knew some things but I guess he keep quiet what he has bought me.

What do I wish for this year, I hope to get a vacuum cleaner (I know I will get this), Some furniture for the bed room, that I can have beside the bed. Some games to my x-box and Nintendo Wii, mostly the new Zelda game hoping to get it.  Then I wish to get some money or present cards to some clothes shops, or shoe shop as I bloody love shoes.

Well the thing is that Christmas is not to give things, it is to be with your loved ones, and you should be enjoying being with your family and closed ones. I love Christmas and I hope it will be some snow as it is so boring when it is green.  If it is not snow here, I wish there is some frost so it gets a bit white at least.

Well I hope that these three Christmas days will be the best of my life, I will enjoy being with family and being with Michael, and I feel sorry for Michael as my niece Matilda seems to like him so much. So he will be playing a lot with her, as that is all she want to do when Michael is there, Michael play with me, Michael come, Michael want to do this or that.

Well I want at least the Christmas day and Boxing Day to be in our flat; yeah I will say it is ours, Michael as you almost live here anyway. All I know is that we will not watch football even if he wants, as I want to be with him making a nice memory with him so I can have that always in my mind. To be honest this is the first Christmas that is so special for me, so all I want is to make this one perfect, and the next 70 Christmas to be as special as this one, but it is always the first that is the most special, and the last.

So then we come to new years eve what can I say about that really I want to wake up in the morning with  giving a romantic kiss to Michael (you can always dream).  Then I will take on my New Years Eve dress that is blue and nice, white knee socks and then make my hair nice.  Well what more do I want to do during the day, I want us to watch a movie, than we will make a nice dinner, with candles and everything. Then closer to midnight I want us to go out on the balcony sitting there watching out, and then when it gets midnight to get a nice slow kiss and wish Michael the best happy new year that I can do. 

Well I know there will be lots of surprises this Christmas, and I know for a fact that I will be so happy when all this Christmas is over and sad as I know Michael will go home to UK again and be there until July.  Of course we will see each other in the middle of January – July but when I really don’t know, well all I know is that this Christmas will be so special and so good. I really can’t wish for anything else than to have Michael beside me.

I really hope everyone will like what we have bought them and I hope Michael will love what I bought him, of course I would never tell here on the blog what I have bought them that will be my secret until Christmas.

Well I will end this blog now, as if I go on and on, I might not get what I wish for most of all.

-Johanna

No comments: