Thursday 8 December 2011

Friends, that lies..

Well this blog post will be about people that lie too much, well almost everything they say is a lie.  But where should I start, it is so hard to start a post…

Well let me start with this than, why would you lie to a mate and say one thing than it proves it has been a lie all along? Really so nice that you think that a lie never comes up to eat you again, well more or less comes back to you.

So I know some of my mates say they hate a person and in the end they are and have been a friend of that person all along. So what can I say about that really a lot, you think you are smarter than some others but in the end you are fooling yourself. I mean so much bullshite you have been saying about the persons, it is funny how false you are, as now I know how much bullshite you have been talking about me to them.

Come on how stupid do you think I am? I know you have been saying that I am annoying as hell, and you don’t want to be my mate, that you don’t like me and I should get that. Oh well Karma do you think people will like you when you say the right words? I am sick of people going behind my back for the last time they will do that. If you have been talking shite about me, even a little bit and I find out about it you are out of my life, no more chances! All I want is honesty and if you have decided to go behind my back even once it will come back and haunt you, you will lose me as a friend, doesn’t matter who you are.

All I need is to get people that actually speaks the truth, and can stand for what they have been saying about me. But wait that is too much to ask for, I know! But it is my rule now! Are you lying you are out, bye bye.

Well there can be some white lies they are different as they are mostly about that you look good when you don’t. Things like that I can forgive, but nothing else.
Well the thing is if you tell others what I have been telling you I will out you personally on my blog for everyone to say, I am sick that people goes and tells things you might have been telling them, honestly we are adults and adults should be able to speak about things without them going out to the rest of the world.

What more can I say is there anyone that is a good friend yes there is, they are those that tells you those things that hurts even if you don’t want to hear them. Those that are there even when you are down, and sad, but also those that stay with you no matter what, and don’t talk trash about you as a person.

So everyone think about this, if you have been talking trash about me you are not a real friend, and why should I have you in my life? People can change I know but honestly why did you speak badly about me in the first place? Then if you speak the truth if I ask anything it will not harm you as much if I find out it in other ways, just telling.

Now that was all for this post.

-Jo



No comments: