Sunday 29 April 2012

Sorry to some people


When you start to think back on things you have done you get ashamed of yourself I know I get that in some things, I really wish I can change them but honestly I can’t change them and I would never want to change them as they have made me to the person I am today.

I know that I should have said no to one guy instead of tricking him I wanted to go out on a date with him, he even brought flowers and was dressed up all I did was look at him from distance, I think I was a bit mean to him, I knew he liked me loads but I didn’t have the heart to say no to him.

Or when I started to flirt with my best friends brother, that is not a clever thing to do when you are in the age of 15, I mean come on what was I thinking there, oh well it is fun to see him today because I just think, how could I flirt with him.

Really don’t know why I have been so mean in the past to boys that has liked me, I was as you can say a player, I did make them do things for me as I wanted them but I never liked them I just used them, honestly the only boy I liked he really didn’t like me in the same way. I knew that, and there for I was mean to other boys and made sure they started to like me loads then they just got crushed as I thought it was fun, but they should have learned that I never told them if I liked them or not. Bu the worst thing is probably that I did turn many of them so they lost their friends as I put them against each other, for me it was just a game.

I am happy I have grown up, because today I would never change anything because today I am so happy with my fiancée and all those things I have done, is in the past, but as I know some of you read my blog I am sorry that I used you in my twisted games I had with you, and sorry I never told you that I never liked you in the same way, I know I should have told you that from the begging but it was fun to see you do what I wanted.

-       Jo

No comments: