Wednesday 25 April 2012

To try to forget your ex?


Today I will talk about those that never seem to come over their ex’, if your partner dumps you it is hard, everyone knows that, you get depressed and all that, but some people never seem to get over the thought that they got dumped. Well here is my own thoughts, my own stories that I have seen and heard about people trust me when I say it’s not easy to tell someone that they have to start listen to you and forget their love of their life as they say but it works, I know that.

So I have a girl mate that got dumped over a year ago, and yet she wants her ex back, he was unfaithful to her, with his new one and still she has a hard time to forget her love of her life as she says he is.  So what can I start all I know is that my mate was extremely sad when he dumped her, and she started to date other people in the beginning but the thing was that she always compared the new one to her ex that was a jerk to her, and still is a jerk when you see all fact, well she has nowhere close forget him, she still lives in a bubble that he will come back to her and they will live happily after. Because he has been with her when he had problem with the new one, and the new one hates her as she is his ex, but I don’t know what is worst is it that my mate still want him who cheats and everything, he is even engaged to the new one, but she thinks always that he will come back to her, and it has gone so far that she even want to tell the new one all about their love nights, and what they have done while those two have been together, because she think that will lead her ex back to her, but I have told her that she will lose him completely if she do that, he loves the new one and want to get married to her. Honestly everyone has told her that he is happy in love with the new one but she just can’t see that he is that, as she think he loves her, but she tends to forget that he dumped her for a new one, then he used her to get sex just because he knew she would be happy to have that, while he had problems with the new one.  It’s so frustrating that she can’t see that he doesn’t love her, and move on with her life, honestly it has gone over one year, but I guess everyone can’t forget a person that fast.

I mean all I can say is that I have been dumped and that hurts loads more than anyone can think of, it actually feels like someone takes out your heart and stamp on it and it breaks in to one billion pieces, and that the other person stands and laughing at you because they know how much pain you are in but you are trying to hide it, I know I have been there, my friends tends to forget that I have been dumped too I know how that feels but the big difference is probably that I get so angry when I get dumped, even if I feel sad and all that all I really want to do is to get to the person and break every single bone in his body as he has played with my feelings, but the thing is that it takes time to heal after you get dumped, I know that, I got healed and everything was pretty good until I realise that that the person didn’t love me and just played with me, but the thing was that I knew to forget the person I had to cut out everyone that reminded me of him, and honestly we all know how that went, honestly I was really bad when I start to think but the thing was that I was going on and started to live and somehow I grow as a person, even if I still today I get really sad and feel really like no one understand what I went through inside as I have a hard time to open myself even if I was with my mate the first time and all that. I have tried to talk to my mate about myself and all she says to me is that you can’t understand how it is as you got happy in the end, and that I should let her get back her ex.

What my mate doesn’t understand in my heart break is that I still today get really sad, because I know so many knew that I got my heart broken, and what I most of all I wanted was for no one to know but that was not possible, in my case, and the thing was that some people did everything to remind me that I was bad and all that, that I had ruined many people and didn’t let them be happy, I was the bad person, but I don’t think no one really understood how hurt I was, how I felt no one understood me, I really wished people just didn’t talk about him, and all that, but the worst was probably when one person said that he wrote sweet things to another girl and that he was so in love with her. Honestly I wish my mate would have been in my shoes because I decided to never get hurt again in that way the way I was, and honestly I would never want to go back to the person I was before the heart break as I did honestly grow so much. I have realise that it takes time to heal but you get stronger. I try to tell my mate that she should stop thinking of him, stop having him as a background on the phone and computer, and most of all why would she want to have someone that has hurt her as much as he has done?

It’s not easy to forget someone you love, but when you realise what he/she has done you are better off without them.

-Jo

No comments: