Saturday 7 April 2012

the day that I realise that I need to start doing things in my life

Oh yeah I have really realised that I have to start thinking to the future I don't like to think to the future or the past for that matter as you should live in the present oh well anyway I have applied to the University in Gothenburg and hopefully I will get in, well that shouldn't really be a problem who wants to go to law school or Politics. Oh if I don't get in to them I will open my own business and earn money via that, or just become a mum? Oh well I can't really see myself as that not yet anyway as I want to do things before kids, as you will be stuck with them for at least 18 years, or not more!

So what do people really realise when they are close to 30 that you have waisted your life on things that really doesn't matter as money should not be a thing that matters, as it can only give you things you really want, and those things you can always buy new if your house burns down? So we live in a world that materials is the thing that matters most really, where it should be our own life and those people that we care about and their lives that we all live a long happy healthy life, that is what should matters for us but somehow I think all humans has forgot what life is about.

I can tell you what it is about today, as I see it everywhere it is about power, money and compliments for what they have done. I mean if we find the cure for cancer it will just come something else that will kill us humans, I mean we are over crowded in this planet, I do love that hospitals, and doctors are so good as they are today but honestly if I was born just 20 years earlier I would have been dead and gone without any troubles as we have today, somehow I think people where happier during the 40's 50's and 60's even if we had the world war II in those times, as that time people seem to not have any worries as we have today, will our work still be there in the morning, will the money be enough for this month, as our lovely government have fucked up our lovely country that used to be a good place to live.

Just look at United Kingdom of Great Britain I mean Margaret Thatcher she really did a good work with England during the 80's she really made every one suffer and honestly I don't know how the people in England can have David Cameron as their prime minister I mean he is even worse than Margaret Thatcher was, and honestly she is hard to beat, she made England as bad it is today, I mean London might be a good place to live in if you are rich and have loads of money so you don't have any problems to think about, but to live in the north parts where there is no works, and people are looking for a work and hope for a better life, they just don't think about the norths part, they only cares about London, where all the bankers live and all that, so if anyone I mean want England to become a good place to live in again, you can't choose the rich parties, that only want rich people to have it good, I mean come on what good things has Cameron done to England?

I can say the same about Sweden, we are not a good country to live in any more as they just want richer to become richer, and they don't want the working class to go to university they just want the rich kids to be able to go there, and to let the poor kids just be poor, I don't think there is any good country to live in today, but hopefully it will change soon enough to the better in Sweden, England, Denmark, Spain, Greece etc.

Well that was all for me today, I just keep moaning about things really as always...

-Jo

No comments: