Monday 23 April 2012

Jealousy is an illness


Today I will write about jealousy, I mean come on if you are in a relationship you have to trust the other person otherwise you don’t have a relationship, the only thing you have is a dream you are looking for.

What I mean let’s say I am jealous now, and I am not that but anyway let us say that I would control everything Michael do and does every day it would take me at least three hours. I mean what do I have to do to make sure he isn’t cheating on me, let’s see I would have to go to every social community he has and of course I would demand him to tell me his password so I can go and sneak who he is talking to, and if he talks to other girls I would get like a freak asking the 100000000 questions about the girl.  Like who is she, why are you talking to her, why are you making kisses to her, why are you speaking to that person, you are cheating on me with that girl.

Then the next thing I control who he is mates with as I don’t want him to be friends with anyone that looks better than me, and we all know that he wouldn’t have any girls mates, and of course if he has ex’s he can’t have any contact with them as once he has had feelings for that person. 

So what more would I do I would control his phone look at who he has been talking to and who he has send text’s too, and everything else you can do on a mobile phone, but the worst thing I would make a huge “drama” when we are in parties because there are loads of girls there who he is talking to and looking at, and everything would be bad for him.

Now to my point if I would be like that it would take too much time of my life and I would never be able to live with myself I mean a relationship is all about trust and letting the other people do whatever he wants, and if you are jealous the other person will leave you as you would make him feel so bad that he realise that even how much he loves you he will have a better life without you in his life, and are you sure you want to take the consequences of him dumping you and tell everyone what a freak you are. I know that jealousy is an illness but I am damn happy I am not jealous, I can’t really give a fuck what he do as long as he comes to me every night and just give me a kiss and says, dream sweet dreams, night.

Honestly if I become that I hope he dumps me as fast as the lightning strikes as that is what I would do, well I would probably tell him to chill and tell him that I love him you have nothing to be jealous of, but if it continues I would dump him.  I can’t really understand how people that are in a relationship are so jealous; I mean you do have a life even if you are in a relationship. 

Okay I don’t like that my boyfriend speaks with his ex’s but I know he has dumped them and he doesn’t love them, and I am happy he can be friends with them, but I would never say you can’t be friends with them, that is just wrong, as it is wrong to control another human being, you can  tell them what you think and all that but it is up to the other person to do what he/she wants, and if you can’t handle it you have to think am I ready to be in a relationship with the person that wants to have an own life but have you in his/hers life.

I know I can talk about so many things, but next blog post will be about them who get dumped and still think her/his ex will come back to them, I mean why can’t they forget them?

If you are jealous please go to someone that knows about it and talk about it

-Jo

No comments: