Saturday 24 March 2012

Lying people

Today I am going to talk about lying people, as I know there are loads of them, that is one thing I actually am proud of saying I don’t tend to lie I always say the truth, you can ask me anything as I do stand for what I have said, so why should I be sorry if I have said something that made you get hurt, because I do mean things when I say them. Everyone should actually stand for what they have said. The truth always comes out later or sooner.

So the thing is why would people lie when you ask them one thing I mean if I am asking you have you been trash talking me, and you have done it, why not just say yes because you are annoying sometimes, you are a bitch sometimes, or even something else reason you have for talking about me behind my back, but thanks to every trash talk I have had I can say I would be rich as hell, because I know more than you all know, well I tend to know what people have said about me, I am not that blond that I don’t know, and you know what is best you don’t have a clue that I know really.

So I asked one person if she has been talking bad about me, and she said no, trust me I even knew that person has been talking trash about me yet the person denied it, well if I said what that person said to her she would know that others has shown me thing that I wasn’t supposed to see, or never find out, but guess what birds do spell out things, If I trash talk about anyone I make sure the other person never know who I am talking about as I know birds are talking, and yeah I do talk bad about some people, but those people have always been talking bad about me.

Well the huge difference is that if the people would live close to me I would punch them NOONE calls me a whore, that person would get the hardest punch ever, and I know that people don’t think I can hit but that is one thing I am good at, the only good thing by being bullied you learn to hit and fight and I am damn proud of my fights I have had, I have broke someone’s nose bone, I have kicked another person so bad that she broke her leg and had to change school, but they have always started and I have just protected me, so If you have been trash talking me you should probably run as fast as you can if you see me, as I would punch you, more or less I would actually make sure you know what I feel about the things you have told about me and what you have done.

Come on why do people actually bother to talk about me in that way, I mean I have been a whore, even thought I don’t take money for sex, as that is bad, I have not stole any boyfriends as you can’t control anyone else feelings, and how the hell can some people actually have been bother to say I have faked my feelings for Michael, there is one thing I really don’t understand they have totally lied about me, and that makes me think are you so good mate with me that you know what I think as the only person that knows what I think is ME, and no one else. The others just know what I decide to share with them, and I never hide that I am totally in love with Michael I have never done that, I even did one of the hardest thing ever but in the end it was worth it as him and me are so much closer. What I mean all those lies people has been telling about me actually made me closer to some people and some people I am so far as hell from as I don’t trust in them at all, they are only pretending to be my friend to get out something, maybe to destroy something what it is I will never know. But I know one thing and that is that I am happy and there is no way in hell you can make me sad or angry of your damn lies.

So there is one thing I do ask from you who has talked bad about me and that is to confess as that is the best for everyone, I would not get angry at you actually I would get more angry if you say I haven’t talked bad about you and then I find out you have, as that is low not to stand for what you have said and all that.

-Jo

No comments: