Sunday 11 March 2012

R.E.S.P.E.C.T

So today I think I want to talk about things that people always tend to forget and that are respect, but what is respect?   

So I can say there are different things of respect I will talk about some of them that I actually have learn is respect in my so short life. 

When someone of your friends, family members and all that do one thing you should actually respect their opinion that they are doing the right choice for themselves, I always tell my mates to follow their heart in love otherwise they will regret it in the end that they never tried with that person, or even worse lose the special one. I know that I have been hurt, been kicked on when I am laying heartbroken, but in the end I have always grown as a human as a person. 

People always say I am a bitch or a bad person but am I? When I think back on the advice I have given have always been for the person that has come to me, even if I know I will be sad and all that I have always thought about the other person more than myself.  The only advice I actually don’t like that I have given is to one person but in the end the thing worked out for the best but the thing was that it was so hard to respect that persons choice, as that person kicked me out from everything even our friendship was out of safe, but in the end I did respect that persons choices, but I was a mess without that friendship, that was one of my closest friends, today we are friends again, and maybe more, I will not tell, no but the thing is that our friendship grow stronger, as we had to talk out about everything, and I got a big sorry, form the person in question, but that person never knew how much I did cry in my room, before bed time, how hard things was for me, and the hardest part was not to write hello how are you to that person, and when I saw that person be so happy with his/hers choice, but in the end I was right with everything, he/she wasn’t so happy as I though, somehow I knew that the person did the wrong choice and I am happy that the person realise his/hers own mistake.

So the other thing I have learn is to respect others feeling even if it’s hard and all that, but if you don’t respect what another person is feeling how can you be a good person to that person, let’s say for an easy example that two friends falls for the same boy, you actually have to respect your mates feelings as much as it kills you that she likes the same boy it’s as important that you support her, and all that, because you never know who the boy likes in the end. If he likes you more than your mate you she should respect that as much as you have to respect if he likes your mate more than you. I know it is the hardest thing ever. It actually kills you slowly when you see the person you like, like someone else than you. But if you can be the bigger person and be happy for them you are the one that wins in the end.

The thing is that there is so much you should respect but never do, as I want people to respect me as a person, as much as I want them to respect my choices, and most of all I do want girls to respect that have my boyfriend and he is not available, then I want people to respect that I am taken. 

So what more can I say about this, I am sorry if I haven’t respect your choices, what you want to do, and all that, and I am sorry if you feel like I have been flirting with your boyfriend or things like that.

I will end this blog with, I wish people would respect me and stop talking about me, and make up things, and create problems that actually isn’t a problem, and that you stop talking about me, as you don’t know me I promise you really don’t know me as everyone that knows me, says I am nice and always think of others before myself. But I will change and start to think about myself more than other, maybe than I will get people to listen to me?

-Jo 

No comments: