Thursday 9 February 2012

Some questions I have asked girls, and my own thoughts.

Today I will write about something that I actually was surprised that so many would answer, I asked 25 different girls about sex, well when you chat, phone sex and if they had flirted with a guy that was taken.

Oh well I will start with this, have you ever had a sex chat?
Here actually everyone said yes, so I guess we girls aren’t that much as an angel, I know I have had it myself. One of the girls said she has had a sex talk with her cousin, trust me I don’t want to know what kind of sex talk they had, but I mean it can be so much here when you think about it, it can be I mean when you lost your virginity things like that. Anyway here the girls actually told me well some of them that they are virgins and they are afraid that they boy wouldn’t like them if they told them the truth. Why would a boy be off if you tell them the truth, if they just want sex they don’t love you right?

Then I asked about phone sex and if they have had it.
Here it was only 15 people that have had it, and 5 of them are virgins, they just said that they didn’t want the guy to not like them.

Well here it is probably most single ones that has it, and some said she has sex text, well sms or what you want to call it, and she said that counts as phone sex but I don’t think that, as it is more typing, for me phone sex is all about doing things and tell them to the person you are speaking to, and no I haven’t had it as I feel it is really silly myself.

The last question I ask was have you ever flirted with a taken man?
Here everyone said yes, and the thing is that one told me, that she has flirted with her best friends boyfriend and, they have had sex talks on msn, and even phone sex, for the first the guy can’t love her as he is talking with others about sex, but the mate can’t be a real mate as she is doing it to her so called best mate.

One said how you can know if the lad is taken or not, as you flirt with loads of people when you are outside, and on parties, but the thing is that you should try to not flirt with others boyfriends she said.  

Why do we flirt with taken lads, and mostly the girls said they have flirted with a mates boyfriend, just to show the girl mate that she has a scumbag as a boyfriend. 

I know I am not perfect either, I don’t think anyone is that, but I mean I would actually get pissed if my friend flirted with my boyfriend, I would get so angry that I would try to destroy that friendship just because I don’t want a girl that is after my boyfriend, I would get to paranoid if they are with each other, not on him as I do trust my boyfriend with my life but on her, what she would do and what she would say. So I guess I am not perfect at all

I do know I flirted with taken guys when I was single, I am ashamed of myself doing it, because in the end I wanted the lad to break up with the girl he was with, and sometimes you succeeded and sometimes you failed but what is the agenda you have when you flirt with a taken man if you know he is taken? Please try to think what you would do to the girls that flirts with your lad, or how would you feel?

That is all for now, thanks for reading as always.

-Jo

No comments: