Thursday 17 May 2012

Love

I really have been thinking what love is about, everyone says they know what love is about? But the question is do they know what it is? Yes everyone knows what love is, but it's different for everyone, every feeling is different for every person in this world, but the only thing I can say that we all can feel when we are in love is happiness, loads of happiness as the other person makes us complete in a different way than our friends does. 

I will tell you what I have been taught about love, what my feelings are, what my heart says and all that, all I want is for you all to remember that I am just a normal person that try to look in to things with different eyes, and see from the third part, well I am here to write now, hope you will enjoy thins post. 

So how will I start this post really maybe I shall begin with the past so you all can see the point that I've been taught, and what I have experience in my short life. 

Well I liked a boy there is the first difference I really should have known from the start, I liked a boy that was named Mikael, the thing was that I really knew that he didn't like me at all, he never looked at me at the same way as I was looking at him, all those dreams I had of him in school, I am actually so grateful I had them as they helped me to get through they day, as my high school days wasn't the best. Well the thing is that I can still be feeling really stupid I was as you all say it unhappy in love as we can name it, but the thing is when I think about it it really helped me to realise that I want someone that sees me, the real Johanna, the person that smiles to goofy things, the person that cries to sad movies, the person that actually do feel hurt when someone says mean things, I am human, not as most people think I am, can take anything and just smile. 

Well I did like this boy a long time, but he was the reason I know what love is about today, as I know what I was looking for in the other person, well it's true that you actually know when you have found the real one, and I will come to that later in this post. 

Somehow I met a boy called Jonas, that was a jerk right out he was the biggest jerk in this world, I did tell him I love him, but the thing is that he just said it back to get what he wanted from me, and honestly I did love him in a strange way, but not for the right reasons, I just wanted someone to be there with me. I wasn't feeling good with him, I have realise that later on, and to be honest when he told me what he has told me afterwards I am amazed we can be friends, after all that is how we started our thing, to be friends and to be friends is what we should be. 

Than somehow I met Michael, I got so confused, nothing made sense. The feelings I felt I had never felt, I tried to hide the feelings and trust me it didn't go well at all, but the thing is that Michael makes me feel so alive, in every single thing, he has taught me that it's not dangerous to hug people, to let people in to your life, and mostly when I am with him my world stops for just a second and I feel so happy. I know that when you feel like the world is stopping you actually have found the right one, the one that you were meant to be with for the rest of your life. It's not a competition to be in love or that, love is that you respect the other person, and to let the person do things, even if you don't like them, you should  support the person no matter what.  You can't tell the other person to be something who he isn't if you try to do that you are not truly in love with the person, as you are trying to change the person you falled in love with. 

The other thing that amazes me with love is that you can tell the other person what ever you want and that person doesn't judge you they tend to tell you that everything is going to be fine, and makes you see the positive thing in the bad things that happens to you during the day, and the other person is always trying to make you smile just a little bit because when you see the person you love smile you really just know that you have made your own day, as you see the person you love smile to the things you have done, it can be easy things that makes the other persons day. I know people say that you learn love from your parents and that is true because they are there to guide you through life, or they are meant to be there to teach you about things like love, respect, what is right and wrong etc. 

You have two kinds of love in your life, that first love is for your family, that is mum, dad, grandmother's, grandfather's, siblings, and even your aunts and uncles, then you have the other kind of love that makes you smile, that makes you shy even if you aren't shy, the person that makes you smile, the person that makes your world stop, and the person you want to start your own family with so you can teach your kids everything you have been taught. 

Love is not a easy thing, it is hard, but when you have find the love of your life never let that person go, there is no one else that can make you feel as that person makes you feel. 

-Jo

No comments: